Re: [Healeys] Plastic Replacement Fuel Pump - BN1 / BN2 ?

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Plastic Replacement Fuel Pump - BN1 / BN2 ?
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 06:12:45 -0700
Alan,

Why not carry a spare SU?  Since the List pretty much agrees (non-electronic)
SUs require regular preventative maintenance, use the swap as your opportunity
to perform PM on the pump you take out, then keep it for spare.

Probably a $80-100 price premium over the plastic--I've seen them somewhere but
can't recall--but you save some hassle.  BTW, Moss just had SU pumps on sale (I
know that helps ;)

Bob