Re: [Healeys] suspension problem

To: "healeymanjim@hansencc.net" <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] suspension problem
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 01:28:54 +1000
Hi Jim, I think the shock arms are different lengths, and they have
been refitted on opposite sides if they are the exact pair which came
off the car.  Pretty common that each shock arm is a slightly
different length.... As this is the only way to change/ adjust camber
without fitting sliding mounts.
Have a look at
http://www.myaustinhealey.com/austin_healey_technical_articles.html
for more info on camber & healey/ wolseley shocks
Best
Chris