Re: [Healeys] hubs .. splines - autotightening

To: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] hubs .. splines - autotightening
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 05:58:11 -0700
I get several years out of mine, but just throw them away when they get
flattened.

I've wondered if it wouldn't be possible to 'recycle' them; i.e. melt the lead
and remold it (some of the lead chips off, but you'd still have a 3.95 lb
hammer).  Anyone do this?  Where'd you get a mold?

The handle should last forever.

bs