Re: [Healeys] Dave Dougan's overdrive part 2

To: Bob Johnson <bjsbj8@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Dave Dougan's overdrive part 2
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:05:55 +0100
The idea of stick to what your manual says makes reasonable sense,
although one must not forget that these recommendations are from the
50's and 60's of the previous century. A lot has happened since in the
devellopment of lubricants  and there are often far better alternatives
available now. Problem is that they have not always been tested in our
applications.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL