[Healeys] Lights & loom query

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Lights & loom query
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 21:18:47 -0000
Some time, sooner or later & very probably much later, my front grille will
return from the chromers(?). I shall then be able to put the car back the
way it was or should have been.
So, I previously asked you for and obtained info regarding the general
layout of the loom as it passed around the front of the car.
Now I 'd like to know about the specific routing of
the wire from the loom to the stator tube
the wires from the loom to the side lights
the wires from the loom to the head lights.
ie are they clipped up to something and to what, where?
Do they drop down from the loom straight away and take a low path? Or, do
they stay high and drop down to the lights at the end of their travel?

Mine were a complete dog's breakfast tied on with plastic cable ties and I'd
not want to do that again.

Regarding the chrome, I haven't seen the results but I've had mega problems
with these guys re their complete inability to:-
Stick to prices
Stick to dates
Answer the phone
Reply to answer phone messages
Reply to emails.

I'm always happy to "name and shame", but I think I'd better not until I get
the grille back! They're UK based, so most of you can relax!
Simon