Re: [Healeys] heritage certificate question

To: BJ8 Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] heritage certificate question
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:32:58 -0800
car and engine do not belong together. no questions about that. Norm Nock
gave a me a hint to find the chassis number. I will look for it and try to
get a reg # from chassis. It would be amusing to pay the money to find out
my car is a BN4
I know I saw a list of chassis #s and what series they belong to. When I get
the number I'll look it up before I send in the money
I have  BT7 tags that belongs to a car that left the country, but do not
want to use it.I just would like to know what I own :) if its a BN4 with
uprated engine and brakes, so be it....
Ira

--
I Erbs