Re: [Healeys] Tyres

To: Keith Bailey <keithbailey5@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tyres
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:27:58 +0100
Keith,
Tires manufacturers to consider are:
Michelin, Continental, Vredestein (may have balancing issues), Kumho
(used to be terrible but recently had some quite good test results).
Prices are not that important for safety's sake, spread over 6/7 years.
Steer clear of Nankang, Hankook, General, Nexen and several others from
Korea, China, Indonesia, India etc. and remanufactured tires.
Watch the manufacturing dates as specified by the codes, see:
http://www.tuninglinx.com/html/car-tire-date-code.html
Kees Oudesluijs
NL