Re: [Healeys] Gas and ethanol

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Gas and ethanol
From: robert westcott <55healey@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 21:28:09 -0800
I'm just concerned about how you open the drain plug with 14.4 gallons
of gas in there.  It would certainly drain all the sludge out of the
tank
but it's not what I want to use to clean my garage floor.  I like the
idea of using the pump to drain the tank  but it will take hours.  Can
I add a petcock
down there?

Rob