Re: [Healeys] When is a Tiger not a Tiger (was:

To: Healey100M@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] When is a Tiger not a Tiger (was:
From: dwflagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 09:37:28 -0500
Ira is trying to make the best of a difficult situation, but I agree with
Randy,  "call it what you want and enjoy it" is not the answer. Somewhere
down the line the car will be purchased for what someone thinks it is and
the provenance will have been lost over the years. This is why Rich
Chrysler, Steve Byers and others, work hard to keep accurate records.
Rich even keeps records of individual, numbered body parts. Without these
efforts things would be, at the least, murky and at the worst in chaos.
And, as Steve has told us, many time original parts and cars have been
reunited. If you have any spare, numbered body parts lying about, please
let Rich or Steve know. When they are lost, so is history and the car.
IMHO.

Doug