Re: [Healeys] When is a Tiger not a Tiger (was:

To: <Healey100M@gmail.com>, "dwflagg" <dwflagg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] When is a Tiger not a Tiger (was:
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 08:40:39 -0600
Why don't you poor souls just tell him to give me the car.... I'll cut it up
and make a Nasty boy out of it...  Always wanted one of those...  Then I can
pedal his motor on ebay and we can call this question answered....

Point being... be reasonable here... not everyone is going to find the
perfect example of a Healey needing nothing more then a good coat of wax....
it's just not our world any more....we get what we get and do the best with
it...

Let the buyer beware and the seller be honest....  Life is pretty good after
that...