Re: [Healeys] When is a Tiger not a Tiger (was:

To: "'healey help'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] When is a Tiger not a Tiger (was:
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 11:30:03 -0500
Fifteen years ago, the registries that existed only bothered to collect VIN
numbers, and pretty much only the VIN numbers of AHCA members, so they
wouldn't have been as useful as they are now.  They also didn't have the
resources available to identify the cars and their parts that have been
developed over those years.

The wider the registries can be publicized, the more people will know about
them.
The more helpful they are to individual owners, the more likely the word
will spread that registries are more than an idle pastime, but can be a real
benefit to the Healey community.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry