Re: [Healeys] Stripes/Racing stripes??????????

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Stripes/Racing stripes??????????
From: Bob Johnson <bjsbj8@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 16:15:34 -0500
Maybe I just don't remember correctly. Back in the late 50's, when VIR
opened, I was told that white with blue stripe were the "US racing
colors" as red was Italian color (cars racing for Italy in intl
events), BRG for GB, etc. This thread leads me to believe that maybe
that was not exactly right. I remember Cunningham racing there, but I
thought I remembered all white cars had the blue stripe. Am I wrong?

Bob Johnson
BRG BJ8 where green represents my favorite Healey colour
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html