Re: [Healeys] Laughs

To: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Laughs
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:51:55 -0000
John,
After 51, 387 persons have visited your site you have received 3 complaints.

I believe that could be around 0.00006 per cent of your visitors who have
expressed disquiet.
That percentage of people who do not have the ability to find either the
volume control switch on their speakers or the slider on the computer will
not visit your site again.   Are you really bothered?  Should those 3
dictate to 51,000 plus (the 99.9994 per cent) who haven't complained?

If you are e-mailed another 2 times from people who are complaining the
sound has gone, will it come back?

BIG SMILE

Guy R Day