Re: [Healeys] Laughs

To: healeys@autox.team.net, John Sims <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Laughs
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:42:10 -0700 (PDT)
John, Thumbs up for your site .....
I am not really a sounds fan, but I know how to turn my sound off.
Leave the sound effects on the site, AND, describe at the top of the home page
how to turn of the computer sounds for those that really dont like it.  Its
only a few clicks.....
Democracy should win at 99 to 1 and you should be on time for dinner.

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  rnbmail@yahoo.com