Re: [Healeys] Laughs

To: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Laughs
From: "Richard Korn" <rkorn@simnet.is>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:33:36 -0000
John,
funny that, I almost always have the volume off when I get on line so it was
with great pleasure when I went on your site just the other day and heard
all those wonderful sounds for the First time. Do put them back up. When
people complain about nonsense , well...someday I4d like to meet Ed..

Richard
BN2