Re: [Healeys] brake switch

To: Jaap Aeckerlin <j.aeckerlin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] brake switch
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:24:47 +0200
I would suggest a few strips of double sided adhesive tape, the kind
with a foam layer of about 1mm. Easy to remove if wanted with a
hairdryer and you can remove the residue with a bit of white spirit. Use
good quality tape (e.g. 3M) as some lesser quality stuff tends to
disintegrate or become undone under heat from the sun.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html