Re: [Healeys] Speedometer

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Speedometer
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 16:12:27 -0700
Dan:  Could well be the angle drive.  My speedometer quit just as I was
leaving Lake Tahoe in 2004.  140 miles later plus driving another 117 miles,
I pulled the tunnel out and found that the metal plug on the end of the
angle drive had come out.  All the parts were laying on the frame below the
drive.  Cleaned and reassembled, it is still working.  Of course, there are
other possibilities that you will be made aware of by others on The List.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031