Re: [Healeys] under dash insulation pad

To: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] under dash insulation pad
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:00:09 -0700
Ira,

I believe are talking about the tar paper insulation that is glued to
the bulkhead behind the heater. I am going to see if I can make it
this weekend. Not sure how I am going to cut perfect holes yet but I
thought I would try before buying. The holes line up with the holes
in the bulkhead and you would have to remove the cables or cut down
to the holes to slip it in place if you can even do that with the
heater and other items installed.

John
BT7

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html