Re: [Healeys] under dash insulation pad

To: Thomas Morrione <tjmorrio@colby.edu>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] under dash insulation pad
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 11:33:04 -0700
The purpose of a captive nut is to facilitate assembly when the nut
cannot be accessed or it is more convenient to tighten the bolt
without using a spanner. JB weld might be adequate to hold the nut
while tightening the screw; at worst you might need someone to hold
the spanner or rig it up so the spanner will not move whilst
tightening the screw by yourself.

John

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html