Re: [Healeys] Healey Marque May edition

To: 'Austin Healey list' <healeys@autox.team.net>, Roland Wilhelmy
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Marque May edition
From: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 17:20:16 -0700 (PDT)
Being an editor is no easy task.  You're pretty much dependent on whatever
submissions you're sent or you can browbeat, cajole or guilt someone else to
prepare.  Then you've got to find a topic that hasn't been covered at least a
hundred times in the publication of the club mag.   Add in that some folks
like the social side of Healeying, others are racers, some are restorers, a
few are concours nuts and the rest of us are spinning wrenches in our home
garage.  I always look forward to the club mags every month.  Not everything
appeals to me, but there's always something in each one that is worth looking
at.  There's not much "news" to be reported in the Healey world these days,
but the reproduction of the Bonneville cars and their return to the Salt
certainly qualifies.  I love reading anything regarding the competition
Healeys.  If you want to see something different, write it up and submit it.
I'm sure Reid would be happy for any submission.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo