Re: [Healeys] Healey Marque May edition

To: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, "Mark LaPierre"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Marque May edition
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 19:11:29 -0500
I totally agree with Alan on this, everyone has their opinion, nothing wrong
with that, probably much better ways than that used to express and
communicate those opinions than how is was written and how it was sent.

Also agree that Mark Bradakis is a funnny guy, I would laugh at his jokes
even if he didn't have the power to permanently banish me to Healey cyber
limbo, good to see him having some fun with the Healey list.

I can vouch for Reid's statement that he will print most any submission, a
couple years ago he printed my riveting article about incorporating your
local club as a non-profit corporation--I was a little disappointed that I
didn't see a groundswell of support for more articles like it in the recent
discussion of Healey Marque suubject matter.......

Greg Lemon
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html