Re: [Healeys] Motor Oil

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Motor Oil
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 23:35:15 +0200
Unless the can has been opened I do not think there is any problem.
However, if the can once has been opened air will come in and react with
the oil in the (very) long run. I have used engine oil of well over 10
years old in the Landrover without ill effects.
It will need a good shake as some mixed in substances do sink to the
bottom of the can.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html