Re: [Healeys] 100M?

To: dcongleton@embarqmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100M?
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 15:12:24 EDT
In a message dated 7/10/10 11:59:47 AM, dcongleton@embarqmail.com writes:

> "THEREFORE, we can reasonably conclude that this is an interesting car,
> with
> its LeMans kit installed in period by DHMCo."
> "Why have these facts and conclusions not yet penetrated the otherwise
> knowledgeable folks who continue to write about these cars is beyond me?"
>

> You have presented some facts, but not evidence for this conclusion on
> this
> specific car.?

Okay, sorry for the shorthand. The article establishes the information that
this car is a BN1 and has a period-installed Le Mans Kit and then goes on
to speculate whether it is or is not a real 100M.
The important point is that it is not, can not, be a 100M because the term
hadn't been coined when that car was sold. Nevertheless, it's still cool.
Gary
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html