Re: [Healeys] 100M?

To: Bernard <bcrist@club-internet.fr>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100M?
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 13:30:31 -0700
I don't see anything additional on that list that doesn't fall into the
"various gaskets and hardware" category (in fact, I think the RB list is
a summary of this list--note part# citation).  Or am I missing something?

Interesting document nonetheless (I especially like 'Rebuild the engine
and set the tappets to 015"'  ... like, fit a couple carbs and new new
valve springs, and while you're at it rebuild the engine--so British).

bs

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html