Re: [Healeys] Concours judging

To: "Chris Dimmock" <austin.healey@gmail.com>, "Ron Mitchell"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Concours judging
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 21:09:42 -0400
Each owner would theoretically probably call his own the best. However 5
recent owners wouldn't know enough about their cars to tell whether what
they examined was "right" or not. However, you say based on our 2010
"rules"? You mean standards of what is expected today? Probably the fellow
who had tweaked the obvious imperfections.

Rich