Re: [Healeys] Aluminum Radiator / Overheating

To: <racarbon@verizon.net>, healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Aluminum Radiator / Overheating
From: richard mayor <mayorrichard@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 02:29:39 +0000
Ray, Strippers are the metal cleaning businesses that acid dip (or whatever
they call it now) car bodies and other components to remove all rust and
corrosion. Any good engine builder knows where to have the proper cleaning
done. The best engine rebuilders have the equipment on site to do the job. The
problem is that a lot of so called "engine rebuilders" do a quick down and
dirty rebuild and never have the block properly cleaned ( or stripped). BTW,
there is no damage done to the engine block or cylinder head in this process.

Richard Mayor
BN7L-466  Vintage Racer
Portland, Oregon