Re: [Healeys] Questin to Trim (Concours)

To: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Questin to Trim (Concours)
From: Gilbert Gauthier <comkanuk@cgocable.ca>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 06:45:39 -0400
I'm not a concours expert but the points deduction have nothing to do
with higher or lower quality carpet .

The deduction are concerning 1st. originality and 2nd, condition.

Then for the carper you will loose ????. pts for the orig. and no pts
for the condition if it is in top shape.

Concerning the interior trim i think they are judge separatly that
mean you will lose a couple of pts  for originality .

If you buy the concours guideline you will know exacly how much pts
you will loose or not loose

Cheers

gilbert

Le 10-09-24 ` 05:02, <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com> a icrit :