Re: [Healeys] spin on filter update

To: "'S and T Miller'" <stmiller96@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] spin on filter update
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 20:17:21 -0400
I might also add, that I would be careful of buying an important automotive
product from Wal-Mart as who knows from year to year who the actually
supplier of the part is. Don't forget that Wal-Mart is famous for buying
from the low cost supplier and even at that, beating them down for a few
pennies more. Corners have to be cut somewhere just to get the Wal-Mart
contract. There is a reason why their stuff is so cheap. I am not sure who
supplies NAPA or the other similar stores but I bet that they are more
interested in quality than in low wholesale purchase prices that Wal-Mart
claims to pass on the consumer regardless of the damage that the part does
to an engine. You get what you pay for. I buy well known brands at Wal-Mart
but I'll be damned if I buy their private label stuff.

Flame away, guys and gals.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com