Re: [Healeys] spin on filter update

To: <coudesluijs@chello.nl>, <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] spin on filter update
From: S and T Miller <stmiller96@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 09:50:15 -0400
I would have to agree that I have never seen a "Super Tech" commercial,
stickers, or fancy store displays.  I wish now that before I switched back to
the canister filter that I would have tried a few different brands to see if
there was a difference in pressure.  BTW- my oil pressure has always been
great, its just I noticed a slight decrease after installing the spin on
adapter.  It does make me wonder what is the best filter for our cars?  Is
spin on better or worse then the canister?  Brands?  Also here is a post that
never made it to the list because of being too large:

 Hi John, normally I would totally agree with you about getting what you pay
for (love your Website -BTW).  Super Tech is produced by Champion Labs who
also make STP, AC Delco, Mobil 1, and K & N. Are the Super Tech filters made
cheaper for Wal Mart?  Could be, but several reviews I saw some ranked them
(at least) better then Fram.  I'm no expert here.  Really I am no expert at
anything!  It actually seems to me that several other "brands" switch
suppliers more often.  I have used them in our daily drivers for years, and
cross my fingers, have been fine so far (both 125,000 plus).  Could be a good
discussion point?
The Millers

"British Car Nuts"

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html