Re: [Healeys] space between engine and rad

To: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] space between engine and rad
From: "Carr&Edwards" <scvc70@epix.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 17:40:28 -0400
See the attached photo (yes, I know it's stripped from the list) of this
bracket on BN1L/221626, taken during dismantling.  Judging by the thickness
of the dirt/grease layer on engine compartment and chassis, the car was
never "molested" mechanically (unlike the body, which had pounds of filler
in dented nose and tail and multiple coats of paint).

Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA