Re: [Healeys] space between engine and rad

To: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>, "Healeys"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] space between engine and rad
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 19:49:59 -0500
"  ( Before  anyone jumps on me; I have not ever removed the bracket. )
From: robertduquette@sympatico.ca"

We understand that you didn't do it, but what about those largish.
intelligent, mischevious Canadian rodents?  The steal nuts and bolts, move
mousetraps, I wouldn't put it past em.

As far as the distance between the 100 rad and the fan, I never measured it
in inches, but I can tell you it does add up to a number of skinned knuckes
if you have ever tried to pull the fan with the radiator in situ.

Greg Lemon
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html