Re: [Healeys] 2.6 engine rebuild

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 2.6 engine rebuild
From: "Jerry Costanzo" <grumpyinloomis@ssctv.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 10:47:14 -0800
I would have to agree,  Martin knows our cars.  It seems your argument is
about his frame.   I look at his frame as no different than radial tires.  A
better choice is available now with a sturdier frame that will last for 50
years.  Why not use it?

Each of us must choose what to do on their car.  I myself added extras to
the car so I would be more willing to drive it.  My car that was "finished"
last summer year has 1500 miles on it and it will get more!   It still looks
original from the outside, but I have added things under the hood and in the
electrical.   If you are going to add a spin on oil filter, why not a new
frame?

Jerry