Re: [Healeys] 2.6 engine rebuild

To: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 2.6 engine rebuild
From: Austin Healey <pajtamuvek@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 07:49:33 +0100
Gentlemen,

Thanks everybody for the input.
I only sell my cars to be able to switch to the next project. Soo overall
value is not all that important. My fun needs the original 2.6 engine, soo
if only possible, I will go with that. I dont care if it means extra money.
It is  a game anyway :).

Soo if I take You right, it is possible to use my 3000 head with this block
isnt it?

Gergo

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html