Re: [Healeys] Seatbelt Webbing

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Seatbelt Webbing
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 10:36:36 -0500
Please accept my apologies in advance, but I think sometimes you guys jump to
conclusions, without examining the facts.
No one has questioned why ED is interested in restraining toy poodles.  You
just assume that it relates to cars.  ;)
I don't even want to think about why he would be interested in boar hogs ...

And, as an aside, I think the original poster did mention that he was looking
for webbing 'and' the stickers ...
Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada

1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )

1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )

1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen
)http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html