Re: [Healeys] Seatbelt Webbing

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Seatbelt Webbing
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 10:44:26 -0600
RD:

<< And, as an aside, I think the original poster did mention that he was
looking for webbing 'and' the stickers ...
Robert Duquette >>

Don Newman, the org. poster ref "non-webbing" wrote and I.....
<quote>
To change the subject a bit.
I have my original dealer installed BMC seat belts.
I need the round BMC decal for each buckle.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Don
</quote>

Ergo, my "interest" in restraining Toy Poodles [tongue in cheek].

<< without examining the facts. >>

Perhaps YOU should !!  LMAO !!
Archives are a wonderful thing [especially before putting one's
foot in one's mouth.]
ROTF !!!

Ed

PS:  And several folks agreed with me INCLUDING my "Arch
List Enemy" - Richard Ewald !!!
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html