[Healeys] Seat belt webbing

Subject: [Healeys] Seat belt webbing
From: robertduquette at sympatico.ca (Robert Duquette)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 13:03:16 -0500
I had 2 serious accidents in a '76 MGB.  Luck helps alot!!!!( Seatbelts were
instrumental in both also. )

I picture here:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/Bea.htm
My first impulse here was to dive out of the car, but realized that I didn't
have time to undo the seatbelt; so I kissed the passenger seat instead.

Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada

1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )

1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )

1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen
)http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg