Re: [Healeys] Do Moss ign points suck or what?

To: <austin.healey@gmail.com>, <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Do Moss ign points suck or what?
From: Frank Edwards <logical2@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 14:14:58 +0000
I've had a Pertronix in my 69 Midget for several years now driven 5k+ miles a
year.  I carry a spare distributor but have never had to use it.  I put the
Pertronix in my BJ7 and expect no trouble with it.  It only has about 70 miles
on it but will get driven if the weather ever permits.  Unless you want your
car 100% concourse why monkey with points?

Frank R. Edwards 570-784-4662 logical2@hotmail.com