[Healeys] Black to Earth or to Positive

Subject: [Healeys] Black to Earth or to Positive
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 19:45:24 -0700
re: "I figure that all should be okay if I connect the black wire to the power
source and the red to earth. "

I did just that to power a friend's Garmin GPS (photos attached).   No problems.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of High
School 007.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of High
School 001.jpg]