[Healeys] Black to Earth or to Positive

Subject: [Healeys] Black to Earth or to Positive
From: nesheim at quiknet.com (Cynthia Nesheim)
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 19:11:58 -0700
Years ago we used a power inverter to use a negative ground tape deck in the
Healey.  You can still get these online or you can make your life simple and
convert the car the negative ground.  Unless you are a concours guy it makes
no difference.  I have included a link about this below.  Cheers Gary.

http://www.oconnorclassics.com/techtalk_neg.php