[Healeys] 100-M carburetors

Subject: [Healeys] 100-M carburetors
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:56:33 -0700
In fact, I kept a link to Michael's setup for reference (about halfway down the
page):

http://www.britishcarforum.com/bcforum/ubbthreads.php/topics/636273/Re_100M_Cold_Airbox_Filter

The DW adapter had about a 4.5" OD (he sells a special tube).  I cut/rewelded
ours down to a 4" dia. so a standard cold
air supply ("crotch cooler") hose would fit.  Still, it's tight.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net