[Healeys] 100-M carburetors

Subject: [Healeys] 100-M carburetors
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:53:00 -0700
I think so.  I'm working from memory here--car's at my folks' house--but the 4"
tube with adapter left us very little
room (in fact, we had to remove one of the support brackets in order for the
tube to fit past the radiator).  If you use
the flexible 'scat' tubing without an adapter you should have room, even with
the carb spacer.

How did you fit up your air filter?  We just clamped ours to the rigid tube
with the standard hose clamp.  We fabbed a
little support bracket that bolts to the top of the steering box to suspend the
tube/filter.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net