Re: [Healeys] 100-M carburetors

To: Ray Juncal <healeyray@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100-M carburetors
From: Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:55:04 -0400
Some years back I ordered the round-hose to square CAB adaptor that DW
sells.  I simply could not get it to clear the bent shroud support and wound
up having one welded up out of AL.  Even still it is very difficult to make
the transition and bend the hose to thread by the rad support.  BTW I use a
conical foam filter stuck into the front of the hose just behind the
grill--I access it merely by reaching in from the left front wheel opening.

Best--Michael Oritt