[Healeys] Rear license palte bracket on BN2

Subject: [Healeys] Rear license palte bracket on BN2
From: healey.nut at gmail.com (Alan Seigrist)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 21:30:46 +0800
Hi tadek -

The rear bumper fits with the two captive nut mounts on the bottom.
Then this bracket mounts to the captive nuts.  The license plate light
then mounts on top of the bracket, facing rearward.  It faces back and
slightly downward, shining on the license plate mounted on the lower
shroud.

All in all a very elegant and clean solution using old clunky 50s technology....

Alan