Re: [Healeys] Moto-Lita, Mission accomplished!

To: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Moto-Lita, Mission accomplished!
From: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 18:39:26 +0200
You didn't get lucky, you just knew what you were doing!!.

What you described is the simplest way to do it. My only real problem was
caused by not knowing how to seperate the stator tube from the trafficator
assembly by way of the three screws hidden underneath, which allows access
to the wiring connection. Once I knew that it was pretty simple.

Derek