Re: [Healeys] BN1/2 Boot Floor Holes

To: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>, Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1/2 Boot Floor Holes
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 18:43:17 -0700 (PDT)
Speaking of holes, I am getting the final welding repair done to my BN2 frame
and have noticed numerous holes in the square tubing frame members.  How do I
know what holes are supposed to be there, if any and which are not?  I am
talking about holes that look like they are drilled flush with the face of the
metal.  Obviously, holes with threads and/or bosses that look to be original
are easier to determine.  I don't want to leave any place for the tin worms to
enter if possible.  Or, am I worrying for nothing?
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5
Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>