[Healeys] BN1/2 Boot Floor Holes

Subject: [Healeys] BN1/2 Boot Floor Holes
From: bighealey at charter.net (Tracy Drummond)
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 06:05:16 -0700
Probably break line retainer clip holes.  I bet Dave Nock has photos.  My
BT7 has them down the frame rails and also on the front cross member where
the lines cross over under the radiator area.  If you saved your break lines
you can hold them up to the frame and follow the routes verifying them to be
in fact for retaining break lines.

Warm Regards,

Tracy Drummond

PMP | ITIL Service Manager | CISSP | bighealey at charter.net | 408-394-3444