[Healeys] BN1/2 Boot Floor Holes

Subject: [Healeys] BN1/2 Boot Floor Holes
From: barrie at look.ca (Barrie Robinson)
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 14:38:51 -0400
Bob,

My BJ8 had 15,000 miles on it when I started work on it in 1985.   If
I remember correctly all the holes on the chassis/bulkhead had rubber
plugs which had turned into rigid plastic!!  I will look at my photos
if I can drag myself away from searching for a Lucas petrol reserve
switch for the petrol tank of the Aston.