Re: [Healeys] 54 BN1 Barn Car

To: "AH Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 54 BN1 Barn Car
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 15:20:08 -0700
I have found an alternative to plastic bags  for the small bits is egg
cartons.  I label each carton alphabetically and each egg cup numerically,
i.e. A-1, A-2, etc.  I write down each step as I go along and note the
carton and cup numbers on the notes where fasteners or small parts are
involved.  I also note what wrench (excuse me, spanner) I used and its size.
As they say, "Assembly is the reverse of disassembly".  My notes assure that
I get everything back in the correct order and don't have to waste time
hunting for the correct tool.  Rarely have parts left over.   ;-)

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html