Re: [Healeys] lowering blocks

To: Ralph Cap <rjcapo1@yahoo.com>, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] lowering blocks
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 14:39:16 -0500
When I bought new springs for mine I took them to a commercial spring company
had had them "pre-stressed" about 25% which gave me a good looking ride height.
 I hate the jacked up look of the BJ8 with new springs.

tom
---- Ralph Cap <rjcapo1@yahoo.com> wrote:

hi same old question i have a 3000 bj8 that sits just way too high in the rear
springs have been on for yrs and still not settling one solution is using
lowering blocks but i'm having a hard time finding them any one have this prob
and know where to get them or what to do