[Healeys] Ruff running, bucking car

Subject: [Healeys] Ruff running, bucking car
From: rnbmail at yahoo.com (Robert Blair)
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 10:28:23 -0800 (PST)
Bob, Interesting one .... key seems to be cold vs hot issues meaning something
is wrong when the material temp rises....probably not wiring, and since you
have done fuel pump, timing, floats.....

I would be looking at:

1. Air leak in inlet manifolks/gaskets
2. One carb dash has no oil
3. Coil - just try another one - leakage tough to trace.
4. Condenser in distributor - just replace it - ditto.
5. Replace the rotor - lots of bad China stuff - hair line cracks.
6. Bad gasoline?

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  RNBmail at yahoo.com